Old October 21st 15, 06:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Pudding Mill Lane

On 2015\10\21 18:35, wrote:
On Wed, 21 Oct 2015 12:50:23 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

Each concrete pillar in the ground floor area has a LARGE barcode on it,
perhaps two feet high. They looked to be all the same, but I can't be
sure. Does anyone know what they are for?

You should have seen the size of the checkout.

The battery in my phone was running out, otherwise I would have
downloaded a barcode reader and decoded them.