Old October 28th 15, 08:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default how to load National Railcard on Oyster card

In message , at 14:31:34
on Wed, 28 Oct 2015, remarked:

http://www.perry.co.uk/images/stp-eleven-new.jpg

(Sorry about fuzzy photos, I had to take them through a glass
partition)

As I was standing by the gateline (extreme left of your picture) and the
area was crowded with lengthy queues, the situation was nothing like as
clear as you seem to think. I was looking for a rack of tube maps, remember.

So why complain about the ticket machines (which you weren't looking
for) having been moved?