Old October 30th 15, 06:34 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Martin Edwards[_2_] Martin Edwards[_2_] is offline

Default Destination blind

On 10/29/2015 9:18 AM, d wrote:
On Thu, 29 Oct 2015 07:34:47 +0000
Martin Edwards wrote:
On 10/28/2015 10:14 AM,
d wrote:
On Wed, 28 Oct 2015 07:30:40 +0000
Martin Edwards wrote:
It's noisy under the bridge today.

Oh look - Idiots Guide to Debating, skill #1: If you don't agree with

someones
opinion but you can't think of a half decent counter argument then simply
accuse them of trolling which removes the need for you to debate the point.
What a cliche you are.

--
Spud

If you have Windows, you can get the acute accent with Character Map.

Thanks for the heads up. Next time I have the misfortune to have to use
Windows I'll give it a go.

Is that it? You all spent now? Go have a lie down.

--
Spud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r__Dk4oWGJQ

--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must
painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman