Old November 1st 15, 01:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
e27002 aurora e27002 aurora is offline

Default Underground Heritage by Antony Badsey Ellis

On Fri, 9 Oct 2015 14:27:38 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

It's about three years old, but I just discovered it. What a beautiful
book! I haven't read the text yet, but so many great pictures of
everything from ventilation grilles to tiling patterns to canopy
supports and valences. I actually bought it, and I think it's about 10
years since I last gave money to the enthusiasm industry, so that's how
impressive it is!

My copy arrived this morning. It really is a lovely, small sized,
coffee table book. It is reminder of just how the rich is the
"UndergrounD" heritage.

Thanks for the recomendation.