Old November 4th 15, 07:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default how to load National Railcard on Oyster card

In message , at 07:39:03
on Thu, 29 Oct 2015, remarked:

I was looking for support staff.

[at Kings Cross St Pancras]

I was a little early for an evening meeting yesterday so did a walk
around the tube complex (this was about 5.30pm)

Northern Ticket Hall: One member of staff assisting, maps etc in a rack
at the right of the line of TVMs

Classic Ticket Halls: No staff I could see, maps etc in a rack one the
wall, halfway along the row of TVMs.

Wetern Ticket Hall: Two staff assisting, maps etc in a rack *opposite*
the middle of the row of TVMs.

All three racks were reasonably well stocked.

Thread convergence

I then took the Northern Line to Bank and used the 'Escalator
connection' to Monument. There's a small concourse at the southern end
of the Northern Line platforms, one escalator (middling length), then a
slightly larger concourse which is right at the Monument Station. It was
much shorter/quicker than I was expecting.