Old November 6th 15, 03:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Old People & Front Doors on Buses

On 06/11/2015 15:26, Peter Lawrence wrote:

On 05/11/2015 10:15, Offramp wrote:
We are meant to board buses by the front door and alight by the
centre doors.

Why do old people only want to use the front doors for both?

The facility of egress would seem identical.

We were brought up to be polite and say thankyou to the driver?

I try and give a noticeable wave to the exterior mirror on alighting.
Not sure how effective this is.

Re the OP's point - my experience differs, most people including the
elderly (whatever that means nowadays) use the centre doors for alighting.