Old November 7th 15, 08:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london
e27002 aurora e27002 aurora is offline

Default London Crossrail 2 consultation

On Mon, 02 Nov 2015 14:31:15 -0600,
wrote:

In article ,
(Someone
Somewhere) wrote:

On 02/11/2015 14:27,
wrote:
In article ,

(Graeme Wall) wrote:

Not sure you think we'll need less FP vessels in the event of
Scottish independence, got to make sure they don't go fishing in our
waters.

Not in London, that's for sure. Please take this to a more relevant
newsgroup.

Are we allowed to say this every time Cambridge (insert anything
here, but especially minicabs) are mentioned in the future?

That at least bears some relation to discussions about London cabs. There
is, as far as I know, no question of London getting its own fisheries.

Councillor consider utilizing your kill file. It will reduce your
Mishegas Quotient and improve your Usenet experience.

My USD0.02
..