Old November 9th 15, 08:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default DLR strike

On Fri, 06 Nov 2015 22:11:10 +0000
Paul Corfield wrote:
On Thu, 5 Nov 2015 09:28:30 +0000 (UTC), d wrote:
So are CGL part of the consortium currently running it? If not I don't
see the connection.

CGL *own* the line from Mudchute to Lewisham. TfL couldn't take it

Ah ok, I didn't realise that.

I understand your point and Recliner's. However even being relatively
large they still had a community focus until TfL wiped it away.

I do remember the little DLR shop they had at the old Island Gardens which
was quite nice. They never replaced it when that station was demolished.

--
Spud