Old November 10th 15, 03:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Bank Station, and orbital railways

On Tuesday, 10 November 2015 16:17:52 UTC, wrote:

I think that's what my son-in-law, who commutes from Cambridge to Liverpool
St and works at London Bridge, does fairly regularly.

I am a lover of the city of London so walking through it daily never bothered me. IMO it takes five years to get used to the pathways of the City. Someone pointed out to me the beauty of the view of both Adelaide House and St Magnus the Martyr. It is the best bit about the northwards crossing.