Old November 10th 15, 10:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Bank Station, and orbital railways

On 2015\11\10 17:46, Robin9 wrote:
Offramp;151636 Wrote:
On Tuesday, 10 November 2015 08:29:25 UTC, Recliner wrote:
-
Fair enough, but they're all solutions to the same problem, fitting
vastly
more people into old, constricted stations.-

There are probably worse changes on the Tube, but personally I always
disliked Central Line Bank to Northern Line Bank (and vice versa) MOST.
A crowded spiral staircase with people breathing down your neck - a thin
passageway and then a queue to get down the stairs! Then, on the
Northern platform, the crush of passengers. I was going to Tooting, so I
had no real choice. Some people were only travelling Bank-London Bridge,
but luckily in good weather a huge amount of people took to shanks's
pony.

Travelling from Archway to Leyton the other day, I changed
at Bank. I agree with you. It's dire.

http://content.tfl.gov.uk/gospel-oak...e-may-2015.pdf