Old November 14th 15, 05:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New TSGN ticket web site

In article , (Roland Perry)
wrote:

In message , at
19:57:29 on Fri, 13 Nov 2015,
remarked:

Anyone here tried it? I have to say it's a pile of poo, far worse than
WEBTIS.

It's another one of those sites designed by someone with a six-foot
monitor who has lost their reading glasses.

And having started off on the GN site, entering details of a trip
next week it teleported me to the old Southern site, having thrown
all the information away apart from the end points.

Ah! The old site was doing that. I didn't notice it doing that to me on the
new site but then maybe I didn't go far enough in looking up a booking. It
had already been stupid enough at not showing me my options by then.

--
Colin Rosenstiel