Old November 14th 15, 05:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Inclined lift at Greenford Station replaces the last woodenescalator

On 14.11.15 16:33, Recliner wrote:
Robin9 wrote:

'Recliner[_3_ Wrote:
;151728']Basil Jet wrote:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxScXvX1Dv4
-

Thanks, I had already planned to go and have a look at it next week.
It's
been ages in construction.

Please let us know if Greenford Station still has posters heralding
the imminent start of 24 hours tube sevice. They were there on
the platforms last time I was at Greenford.

I'll check. I also notice that my local Tube station, which isn't even
scheduled to get the Night Tube when it does eventually start, already has
the Night Owl logo on its Tube map, not covered with a sticker.

The Victoria Line also has a night owl sticker at either Euston of KXSP.