Old November 15th 15, 04:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default New TSGN ticket web site

In message , at 16:16:46 on Sun, 15
Nov 2015, Clive Page remarked:

Currently if I need to get online tickets I use First Great Western
(though they seem now to have removed the "First" bit), who still give
Nectar points. Only a tiny discount effectively, 1% I think, but it's
better than nothing, which is what I assume you get with TSGN.

No discount on the TSGN site. The only two I know which have discounts
(there may be others) are East Midlands Trains who give a £1 discount if
buying a ticket for one of their trains, and Virgin East Coast who have
some "Web only" cheaper AP tickets.