Old November 15th 15, 06:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Battleship Potemkin

On 2015\11\14 12:44, Robin wrote:
Offramp wrote:
I think one thing that we all agree on is that what London needs is
seven or eight sets of Primorsky Stair replicas, but where should
they go?

Given the absence of "OT" I assume you envisage TfL operating inclined
lifts to the sides of the stairs for accessibility ) And nice
convergence with Greenford thread

Staircases are on topic. Unless they're in Cambridge, obviously.

I'm now wondering how many deep tube stations with multiple vertical
lifts for MIPs could have got away with fewer sloping lifts, suitably
placed and suitably angled. But I suppose drilling a diagonal lift shaft
is probably dearer than drilling two or three vertical lift shafts.