Old November 15th 15, 11:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New TSGN ticket web site

In article , (Clive Page)
wrote:

On 14/11/2015 01:57,
wrote:
Anyone here tried it? I have to say it's a pile of poo, far worse than
WEBTIS.

I don't think I'll bother. Currently if I need to get online tickets
I use First Great Western (though they seem now to have removed the
"First" bit), who still give Nectar points. Only a tiny discount
effectively, 1% I think, but it's better than nothing, which is what
I assume you get with TSGN.

That is why I generally use East Coast's web site, Clive. Didn't you used to
work for them? Cheaper for East Coast travel and Nectar points.

But there have been fares which I could only get on the Southern (WEBTIS)
web site (where GTR's previous crap front end directed ticket purchases).
Their summer-only web-only Super Off-Peak CBG-London Terminals Day Return
was an example.

--
Colin Rosenstiel