Old November 16th 15, 02:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Smith[_5_] Martin Smith[_5_] is offline

Default Battleship Potemkin

On 15/11/2015 18:46, Arthur Figgis wrote:
On 14/11/2015 12:44, Robin wrote:
Offramp wrote:
I think one thing that we all agree on is that what London needs is
seven or eight sets of Primorsky Stair replicas, but where should
they go?

Why not have just one set of fake replica Primorsky Stairs, which could
be moved between seven or eight places whenever Boris passes so that it
looks like London has lot of Primorsky Stair replicas?

Given the absence of "OT" I assume you envisage TfL operating inclined
lifts to the sides of the stairs for accessibility ) And nice
convergence with Greenford thread

http://www.odessaguide.net/sights_cablecar.en.html

Anyway, Platform 4 at West Croydon station could do with some steps
direct to the tram stop.

very sensible idea, unlikely to be taken up though I imagine.

--
Martin

replies to newsgroup only please.