Old November 16th 15, 05:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Page[_3_] Clive Page[_3_] is offline

Default New TSGN ticket web site

On 16/11/2015 00:48, wrote:
That is why I generally use East Coast's web site, Clive. Didn't you used to
work for them? Cheaper for East Coast travel and Nectar points.

Not this Clive, maybe another one (seem to be several Clives on this group).

But there have been fares which I could only get on the Southern (WEBTIS)
web site (where GTR's previous crap front end directed ticket purchases).
Their summer-only web-only Super Off-Peak CBG-London Terminals Day Return
was an example.

Indeed, for tickets that can be used on only one operator you have to
use their website, as far as I know (except for Thameslink-only tickets
it had to be the Southern website, which seems odd, except that they are
all the same company now). I didn't know East Coast gave Nectar points
too, useful to know.

--
Clive Page