Old November 16th 15, 05:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default New TSGN ticket web site

In message , at 18:08:14 on Mon, 16
Nov 2015, Clive Page remarked:
That is why I generally use East Coast's web site, Clive. Didn't you used to
work for them? Cheaper for East Coast travel and Nectar points.

Not this Clive, maybe another one (seem to be several Clives on this group).

But there have been fares which I could only get on the Southern (WEBTIS)
web site (where GTR's previous crap front end directed ticket purchases).
Their summer-only web-only Super Off-Peak CBG-London Terminals Day Return
was an example.

Indeed, for tickets that can be used on only one operator you have to
use their website, as far as I know (except for Thameslink-only tickets
it had to be the Southern website, which seems odd, except that they
are all the same company now).

You can only use a Royston to Letchworth ticket on GN, but anyone will
sell it.

Or if you mean AP tickets, all sites will sell you them, despite only
being valid on one TOC's train.

I didn't know East Coast gave Nectar points too, useful to know.

General rule is that the number of Nectar points given by anyone is
derisory.