Old November 19th 15, 08:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Access to Freedom of Information is under threat

On Wed, 18 Nov 2015 18:02:44 +0000
John Ray wrote:
On Wed, 18 Nov 2015 16:31:25 +0000 (UTC), d wrote:

The picture of graffiti gave it that whining right-on student activist look

so
I couldn't be bothered to read any further. A rule of thumb I use is that if
students are behind a campaign they've almost certainly got it arse about

face.

Is freedom of information so unimportant to you? What if, for example,

No. What is important to me is getting the facts straight. And kids generally
don't. They're usually all hot air and little insight.

through inaction, we find that sites like realtime trains are unable
to operate in future? Unlikely, I hope, but perhaps not impossible.

Never even heard of that site. But since governments seem quite happy for
flightradar24 to exist then I doubt there'll be an issue with trains even
if rules are tightened.

--
Spud