Old November 19th 15, 10:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default East London Line poorly patronised now

On 2015\11\19 14:55, d wrote:
On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 06:44:38 -0600
wrote:
An alternative view is that eventually we will have to grasp the nettle of
getting the Southern brought up to metro standards. So we might as well
start somewhere and that is where we are.

I can't see how thats possible. The network is just too complex. LU can't
even manage to make the northern line reliable with 2 junctions! What hope for
the south london 3rd rail system.

I wonder if you can do the South London 3rd rail network in a day, and
if anyone's ever done it? Or even in 2 days?