Old November 26th 15, 09:27 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
e27002 aurora e27002 aurora is offline

Default London's Great Northern Hotel

On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 09:54:38 +0000, Roland Perry
wrote:

In message , at 09:43:26 on
Thu, 26 Nov 2015, e27002 aurora remarked:

there are many hotel showers which don't deliver their hot water at
high pressure, but that doesn't bother me.

Cleanliness is next to G_dliness. I like a real, hi-volume,
hi-pressure, hot water shower. :-)

Hi-pressure showers don't make you any cleaner, they just waste water.

Our opinions differ Roland. I am leaving it at that.