Old November 27th 15, 07:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default London's Great Northern Hotel

Sam Wilson wrote:
In article
-sep
tember.org,
Recliner wrote:

e27002 aurora wrote:

Cleanliness is next to G_dliness. I like a real, hi-volume,
hi-pressure, hot water shower. :-)

Is godliness now a swear word? I'd missed that.

Adrian is a Messianic Jew or something close to it. Observant Jews
don't like to use the name of the Deity in either speech or writing.
Leaving out the "o" seems to be sufficient to meet that requirement.

Yes, I was aware of his unusual religious leanings. But if one is of that
persuasion, surely one should simply avoid using any prohibited words,
rather than using them with a letter omitted (which actually draws
attention to the word he's not supposed to use).