Old November 28th 15, 03:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Crossrail 2 crayonista attack

On 2015\11\28 15:25, Robin9 wrote:
The more I think about it, the more convinced I am
that Crossrail 2 needs to be changed.

I know a few people in the Muswell Hill area and only a
few are like those nimbys in Chelsea. I think many would
appreciate their own station. I sometimes travel home from
Colney Hatch Lane by taking the 43 bus to Upper Holloway
Station and then by Overground. It's slow and a station at
Muswell Hill would speed things up.

The other factor is that people in Albert Road and Tottenham Lane who
currently bus to Picc stations would start using the stations at Muswell
Hill and Crouch End instead, so it would still provide some relief to
the Picc, which I believe is one of its stated aims (although presumably
not as much as an interchange at Wood Green or Turnpike Lane would).