Old November 28th 15, 03:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Crossrail 2 crayonista attack

On 2015\11\28 16:11, Bryan Morris wrote:
In message , Robin9
writes

In St James Lane in Muswell Hill, the old viaduct to Alexander
Palace in still in place, reminding us of Muswell Hill's previous
railway connection.

In the 80s, as a Haringey Councillor, I supported a light railway of , a
then unique, design running partly on rails partly suspended, funded by
the EU and which would have run from Highgate (upper level) station
along, above the abandoned line through Muswell Hill, Crouch End,
Alexandra Palace to Finsbury Park.

I presume you mean from Alexandra Palace through Muswell Hill, Highgate
(upper level) station, Crouch End, to Finsbury Park, i.e. following the
abandoned railway. Suspended how? Like the Schwebebahn?