Old November 29th 15, 07:57 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default London's Great Northern Hotel

In message , at 21:10:18 on Sat, 28 Nov
2015, d remarked:
Returning back to the original argument - who has the real talent in a

hospital,

the medical staff or the administrators/managers and which one of them

ultimately is more useful? Well, the same goes for IT.

If the managers can't raise the money, the beds are empty. And like I

If there's no doctors the money is just a load of paper.

We weren't talking about having "no doctors", but whose talents are
higher.

said before, the greatest talent is those researching new treatments (be

they medicinal or surgical).

It depends. I'd sooner be a researcher in a lab than a heart surgeon who's

got a got knows how many hours op ahead and someones life directly in his hands.

Much of the research is done by heart surgeons (or whoever) pioneering
new treatments in the operating theatre.