Old December 4th 15, 08:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Thought I'd give the ELL another try

Having been criticised on here for saying the service was poor and not well
used from Highbury I decided to give it another go. So at 8.45 I arrived on
the platform to have the driver shut the doors in my face even though he
could see me running down the stairs. Waited for next train which was already
running late and ELEVEN minutes later we finally left with a train 50% full
when it used to be crush loading from Highbury when I used it regularly. Then
it pottered along at a snails pace all the way to Canada Water.

So I stand by what I said - the service on this line is pathetic and it has
clearly been abandoned by a large number of commuters.

--
Spud