Old December 4th 15, 09:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Thought I'd give the ELL another try

On Fri, 4 Dec 2015 10:38:37 +0000

On 2015-12-04 09:54:47 +0000, d said:
[...]
So I stand by what I said - the service on this line is pathetic and
it has clearly been abandoned by a large number of commuters.

The service from Highbury runs at 7 or 8 min intevals at that time and
if not there must have been disruption.

If you were there at 8.45 the next train is 8.49. So I think you missed
that or the 8.41.

You seem to expect a train at the terminus to be fully loaded - I doubt
this is the case on many routes.

The fact is that passenger journeys have nearly tripled on the
Overground since 2010.

Whatever you say it won't matter, Spud has made up his mind. The fact
that other people's observations vary from his is irrelevant.

I'm a regular user of the line and I find it very well patronised (and
appreciated) by its users.

Regular user from where?

--
Spud