Old December 4th 15, 10:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
eastender[_5_] eastender[_5_] is offline

Default Thought I'd give the ELL another try

On 2015-12-04 10:51:28 +0000, d said:

It used to be fully loaded back in 2014. Often people couldn't get on at
Dalston Junction.

What time? People get to work early in the City. I doubt you'd see
major crowding going south at about 9 am.

There have been some peak standing studies - it's going north to
Highbury that's worse but this study was done a while ago. Other
crowding looks to be coming from south towards Canada Water.

http://www.londonreconnections.com/2...on-overground/

E.