Old December 6th 15, 06:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Crossrail West Ealing

On 06/12/2015 10:13, elstep wrote:
My son wants to buy a flat near West Ealing as he says it will benefit
from Crossrail.
I looked this up on their website and can see a new station is being
built but there will still only be 4 tains an hour and it will take just
3 minutes off the travelling time to Paddington. The trains will be
longer so maybe the journey will be more comfortable.
I do not live in London can anyone explain the reasons why Crossrail
will be so beneficial to places like West Ealing?
Thanks

It'll make property prices go up. Your son is probably a little late to
the party.