Old December 7th 15, 10:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default New c2c timetable

wrote in message
In article ,
(tim.....) wrote:

wrote in message
In article ,
(Roland
Perry) wrote:

In message ,
at 04:19:40 on Sat, 5 Dec 2015, Offramp
remarked:
you don't need to go back many years to find no trains at all
running to FS on Sundays

I like Fenchurch Street; I think it is very pretty and even
mysterious. But I have lived in London my entire long life and used
it
only twice.

I've travelled round London for over 50 years, and even lived for
long periods in Essex; but have *never* been to Fenchurch Street.
I've done Tower Gateway a couple of times, which almost counts.

You've not lived there long enough obviously. I went by boat train to
Tilbury Riverside in 1960 from Fenchurch St.

I went to Riverside, but there wasn't a boat train

it was simply the terminating point of the Upminster shuttle.

(getting the third side of the triangle was much more difficult - 1
or 2 trains a day IIRC)

When, though?

early 80's

probably