Old December 11th 15, 12:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default TfL propaganda leaflets

In article , d () wrote:

They've started handing out leaflets at stations starting "We're making
some changes in ticket halls to enhance customer service".

Do they honestly expect daily commuters to believe this horse****? I think
most people would have a lot more respect for them if they manned up and
said, "Look, we've had budget cuts and the ticket offices had to go but
we're doing the best we can. Apologies" instead of this moronic New Labour
style spin.

A bit late by now, surely? The last closure in the current programme happens
next week.

--
Colin Rosenstiel