Old December 11th 15, 05:06 PM
Robin9 Robin9 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
They've started handing out leaflets at stations starting "We're making some
changes in ticket halls to enhance customer service".

Do they honestly expect daily commuters to believe this horse****?
--
Spud
That's small change where TfL's propaganda is concerned. Their

Most offensive to motorists like me is the fraudulent claim, made
several times a day on LBC, that "every journey matters."