Old December 11th 15, 04:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Scott Scott is offline

Default TfL propaganda leaflets

On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 10:55:10 +0000 (UTC), d wrote:

They've started handing out leaflets at stations starting "We're making some
changes in ticket halls to enhance customer service".

Do they honestly expect daily commuters to believe this horse****? I think
most people would have a lot more respect for them if they manned up and said,
"Look, we've had budget cuts and the ticket offices had to go but we're
doing the best we can. Apologies" instead of this moronic New Labour style spin.

This comes with the caveat that I do not live in London and do not
know all the ins and outs.

However, with all the Oyster journeys and ticket machines, would a
staff member in a yellow jacket circulating amongst the passengers not
be more usefult than a staff member behind a screen?