Old December 14th 15, 08:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default TfL propaganda leaflets

On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 18:50:17 +0000
Paul Corfield wrote:
Some things have been put on line but there has been no open
communication with passengers as to what to do in a wide range of
circumstances. I suspect a lot of people are going to horribly caught
out in the next few weeks as they get to the time when they renew
annual season tickets and don't have a facility to do it "on the
spot". I suspect a lot of revenue will go to train companies and away
from LU. The last three ticket offices close on 18 December 2015.

I wonder if the Blonde Buffoon realises that he's shafted a large proportion
of the people who voted for him. Not that he probably would care anyway, he's
succesfully used the majoral office as a springboard to the cabinet which was
always his intention and IMO never gave a rats arse about London or the people
in it.

--
Spud