Old December 14th 15, 03:06 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Christmas shopping?

On 2015\12\14 16:00, Clive Page wrote:
On 14/12/2015 09:12, Roland Perry wrote:

"A signalling problem at Norwood Junction is causing delays of up to 40
minutes between Norwood Junction and East Croydon / West Croydon. This
is expected to continue until 10:30."

To do them justice - I don't think this is anything to do with the new
timetable is it? This or something very like it has been occurring
about 2 or 3 times a week for the last few months. Actually about the
most popular problem has been a bridge bash at Tulse Hill. I don't know
what bridge that is, but it must get bashed on a pretty regular basis.
I'm surprised it's still standing.

Presumably this one. 13'9" clearance on the South Circular Road.
You'd have to wonder how blind someone would have to be to hit that.