Old December 15th 15, 01:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Crossrail to Tring

In message , at 07:16:21
on Tue, 15 Dec 2015, remarked:

After all, isn't that why the Southern survives with no metro
frequencies. It's such a complex and multifarious network.

I'd imagine it mostly survives because most of the people who want to
get a train to Central London every morning live in North London.

Why do you think that? I had to cross the river every day just to get to
school north of the river.

And why is the Waterloo and City packed in the Rush Hour if not with
"sarf-ov-de-riva" commuters trying to get to the City.