Old December 16th 15, 09:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Donald Trump service information

On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 19:54:13 +0000
Mizter T wrote:
On 14/12/2015 09:42, d wrote:

On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 20:54:59 +0100
Jarle Hammen Knudsen wrote:
[...]
http://imgur.com/7e2vSFA

It's not even funny. And the elections are in 11 and a half months time.
Why is anyone interested?

Is it real or fake? Does TfL allow this sort of thing?

Hopefully if a member of staff wrote it they've been fired. Its completely
unprofessional and frankly moronically juvenile.

Two seconds of looking at the image told me it wasn't real.

Looks real to me - can't see any photoshop artifacts. But anyway, as you
say its probably faked, but given the "comedy" notices there have been in
the past at various stations it wouldn't surprise me in the least if someone
has done this especially if it had been their last day on the job after Boris's
redundancies.

--
Spud