Old December 17th 15, 09:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london
James Heaton[_4_] James Heaton[_4_] is offline

Default Donald Trump service information

"Offramp" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 16 December 2015 22:38:53 UTC+1, James Heaton wrote:
"Offramp" wrote in message
Yes. Great spot about the font that I feel embarrassed and peeved at
not
spotting.

My initial thought was that some passing punter with a pen had done it.
But the truth is less simple.

Almost certainly fake.

See
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...reats-from-tfl

James

Right. Have you just woken up or something?

There still seemed to be a bit of doubt in the minds of some, so I posted
the link as confirmation.

On re-reading I appreciate you were not one of the doubters, I thought I had
clicked reply to a different message (where the poster stated that it looked
real to him) but brain/finger interface was clearly defective.

Apologies if the posting is felt not to have added to the group.

James