Old December 18th 15, 01:22 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Well over the Holidays

BevanPrice wrote:
On 18/12/2015 08:39, e27002 aurora wrote:
Hanukah, Christmas, New-year, Chinese New Year, etc.

to fellow Rail and Transit Enthusiasts.

Adrian

And a Happy Hogmanay for our Scottish correspondents.

And an annual reminder - be careful if you over-indulge in "liquids",
for it might turn into a Nappy New Year.

I'm just back from Cuba, where just about every drink (apart from beer)
can, if you wish, be enhanced with a healthy infusion of local vitamin R.
With PiƱa Coladas, most bars let you add as much Vitamin R (of the dark or
white varieties) as you like. The other two popular local vitamin drinks
are B (Bucanero) and C (Cristal).