Old December 18th 15, 04:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Well over the Holidays

In article ,
(BevanPrice) wrote:

On 18/12/2015 08:39, e27002 aurora wrote:
Hanukah, Christmas, New-year, Chinese New Year, etc.

to fellow Rail and Transit Enthusiasts.

And a Happy Hogmanay for our Scottish correspondents.

And an annual reminder - be careful if you over-indulge in "liquids",
for it might turn into a Nappy New Year.

Normal, apparently. Since 1995, the most popular birthdays are between
mid-September and early January. (Do the maths).

Top date is 26th September. My granddaughter's birthday is the next day.
Must be a modern trend. No-one else in the family has/had a birthday around
then.

--
Colin Rosenstiel