Old December 20th 15, 06:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london,cam.transport
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default GTR drivers

In message , at 19:07:42
on Sat, 19 Dec 2015, remarked:
Will we all have to get two ITSO cards to allow for the different tickets to
London we can buy? Will Liverpool St only accept Abellio cards and King's
Cross only GTR's, even for "any permitted" tickets to London Terminals? I've
already got an ITSO card (my bus pass). Why on earth can't I use that
instead of having to get separate ones from each operator (including, if I
was still paying to use buses, a Stagecoach bus smartcard)?

It's worse than that - I bet there's still no interoperation between any
of the Stagecoach ITSO card and the two different ITSO cards for the SWT
and EMT franchises operated by Stagecoach.