Old May 6th 04, 10:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Niklas Karlsson Niklas Karlsson is offline

Default Fulham Broadway Conundrum

In article , Ben Nunn wrote:

After the new booking hall opened, the old stairs were blocked off, and now
the only exit is to the northern end of the platforms - e.g. the way out has
moved from one end of the station to the other.

However, the station has 'way out' signs dating from the 1950s or earlier...
which point the correct way to the new exit.

They took the signs and moved them to the opposite wall/platform? That
would make them point the other way...

Niklas
--
"I figure when we do find alien life, we'll write them off as furniture until
one of them gets tired of being sat on and eats the sitter."