Old December 22nd 15, 12:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default FOI cost

In message , at 12:41:07 on
Tue, 22 Dec 2015, Peter Johnson
remarked:
The point is that publishing the contents of the CD on the website is
hardly any more work than burning and shipping the first CD, and the
answer to the FOI request (and the inhibiting factor for future
identical FOI requests) is "look he it's on our website".

Then someone decides to tidy up the website, so answers that used to
be available vanish. I've come across this a couple of times.

That's nowt to do with the business you are in, it's poor website
maintenance.