Old May 6th 04, 10:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default Weird District Line train

TheOneKEA wrote:

Dave Newt firebird.remove.net.this.remove.me.20.den@spamgou rmet.com wrote in message et.net...

What was the train I got on today on the District Line?

Outside, it was in the white and blue colours. It was kind of Victoria
Line shape and size (not the bigger-looking D(?)-stock.)

Inside, it had green grab rails which I have never seen before (more
than usual too), it had Central Line-type door buttons, and it had
orange dot-matrix displays like the Picc ones, but these were in the
middle of the cars hanging transverally above the corridor.

It certainly wasn't brand-new, but I've never seen it before.

What was it?

Thanks,

dave

http://www.trainweb.org/districtdave...programme.html

That's the one. Ta!

What unit was it coupled to?

cough Er, I must have forgotten to make a note of that :-)