Old December 29th 15, 09:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
Clark F. Morris Clark F. Morris is offline

Default By Londons Northern Line to Battersea

On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 21:41:17 GMT, d wrote:

On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 20:43:26 +0000
e27002 aurora wrote:
On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 21:19:39 +0100, Jarle Hammen Knudsen
wrote:

On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 11:18:24 +0000, e27002 aurora
wrote:

Subject: By Londons Northern Line to Battersea

Why are you changing the subject line? It creates a new thread each
time you do that. It makes a mess.

Original subject was "By Northern Line to Battersea".

Because readers in misc.transport.urban-transit may not know that the
"Northern Line" and "Battersea" relate to London, England.

They probably don't care either and if they did they'd probably already
subscribe to utl.

As someone who is following the thread with interest on
misc.transport.urban-transit and who doesn't want to follow another
newsgroup, I appreciate the cross=posting. Residing in Canada, I'm
used to both US and British spellings and really don't care which are
used.

Clark Morris