Old December 31st 15, 12:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
Nobody Nobody is offline

Default By London's Northern Line to Battersea

On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 11:49:38 +0000, e27002 aurora
wrote:

On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 11:31:08 -0000, "tim....."
wrote:

"Michael R N Dolbear" wrote in message

"Jarle Hammen Knudsen" wrote

On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 11:18:24 +0000, e27002 aurora
wrote:

Subject: By Londons Northern Line to Battersea

Why are you changing the subject line? It creates a new thread each
time you do that. It makes a mess.

Original subject was "By Northern Line to Battersea".

Only if your newsreader wants it that way.

Forte Agent has a profile option to show new thread if subject changes, I
expect you have it ON.

Oh so we all have to use Forte Agent, because Michael R N Dolbear says so?

Read Michael's post carefully. He was making a helpful suggestion to
Agent users, not saying you should use Agent.

Well, as an Agent user, I see "new threads" on uk.railway because of
what look like typos:

1. By London Northern Line to Battersea

1. By Londons Northern Line to Battersea

3. By London's Northern Line to Battersea

And all originate with e27002 aurora

I see what appears to be the 'initial' posting "By Northern Line to
Battersea' from uk.transport.london.

I see nothing in Agent that will somehow 'guess' about thread changes
by profile?