Old December 31st 15, 08:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Two Way Runnning At St. Pancras International

In message , at 20:24:47
on Wed, 30 Dec 2015, remarked:
But TSGN (as people keep reminding me) have only a management
contract with DafT so they have no interest whatever in providing
passengers (sorry, customers) with accurate and timely information,
as this doesn't seem to have been written into their contract.

You can say that again! GN have tweeted that they have a special timetable
this week. When I asked where I could get it from (the put a PDF of last
Sunday's fiasco on their web site) they told me to go to the NRE Online
Journey Planner web site. When I asked how that was supposed to work offline
I got no answer. I just can't believe what a shambles this franchise is
turning into. God help them when through Thameslink running starts.

I saw someone earlier in the week trying to get them (on Twitter) to
explain what had happened to the Moorgate Service the previous day, and
the reply, from GN, was "We had been informed that an hourly service
would operate but I am having trouble finding service information from
yesterday."