Old December 31st 15, 12:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Lew 1[_4_] Lew 1[_4_] is offline

Default TfL Live Map

Offramp wrote:
On Tuesday, 29 December 2015 18:42:59 UTC, Lew 1 wrote:

Is it a "closure" though, rather than a planned timetable alteration for
the period in question? I don't know - perhaps in previous years they
ran through to the City during the whole holiday.

Honestly, I don't know.

But I really think it's a moot point...

What is a "moot point"?

From Wikipedia:

"The phrase moot point refers to an issue that is irrelevant to a subject
being discussed or (in British English) that is debatable"

I was trying to infer that whether the line usually runs through to Aldgate
at this time of year or not shouldn't make a difference to how the Live Map
visualises this non-running.

Lew