Old May 7th 04, 12:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Receipt for recharging Oyster Pre Pay?

On Wed, 5 May 2004 at 21:26:03, Paul Robertson
wrote:

I was wondering: if I buy a normal Tube ticket from the touchscreen
machines, I can demand a receipt which I submit as part of my travel
expenses claims; but if I recharge an Oystercard at one of these
machines, can I ask for a receipt to be printed showing the amount
added?

Yes, I think so, especially if you pay by credit card. There's an
on-screen button comes up marked "press for receipt".
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 8 March 2004