Old May 7th 04, 12:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Totteridge & Whetstone / Oakleigh Park BR

On Thu, 6 May 2004 at 19:30:27, Tom Cordiner
wrote:

I never really found much to do in Totteridge or Whetstone. The Orange Tree
is (was) a nice pub and Totteridge is certainly green.

Is the cemetery still open? I ask, because I believe my grandfather,
who died before I was born, is buried there, and it might be nice one
day to go and see and put a flower on his grave....
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 8 March 2004